• Eclipse Tools SS-969E
SMD Rework Hot Air Station
• 100°-450°C, 700W, Tip ID's; 4.5, 7.5, 11.2mm
• Microprocessor-controlled, closed circuit sensor design, high power and quick warm-up times.
• Adjustable air flow, air volume and temperature, suitable for a variety of applications.
• Handle with sensor design provides real-time operating convenience.
• Auto cool-off process to prolong the life of heating element.
• Brushless motor design, quiet in operation, equipment noise less than 45dB.
• Safely solder QFP, PLCC, BGA and other temperaturesensitive components.
• Also for heating shrink, viscidity removal, lacquer removal, preheating.